Kirsten Dunst approves Woodley casting

On the Road' actress, Kirsten Dunst, is pleased 'descendants' star, Shailene Woodley, has been cast in 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2', taking on the role of Mary-Jane Watson, which she played for three movies.

She told MTV: 'I really like her too, a lot. I've met her a few times and we've talked about health foods, we know some of the same people, she's really into finding springs and natural water and she'll go get her water and things like that. I've done that before, and we've talked about that. I think she's a sweetheart and such a good actress.

'I'm happy. If I had to pick someone, I'm happy she's following in my shoes.'

Shailene will join fellow newcomer Jamie Foxx and returning stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield in 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2', which is scheduled to begin shooting in February.

Martin Sheen recently confirmed he will reprise his role of Uncle Ben in the film, even though his alter-ego was killed off in the first instalment of the motion picture.


Comments