Kirsten Dunst: Im too old to go wild

Kirsten Dunst organised a mellow bachelorette party for her friend as she feels too old to go wild.

The actress was maid of honour for her best pal Molly when she married recently. She enjoyed the role and thinks she did a good job of organising a party in Mollys honour even though it wasnt the traditional bride-to-be experience.

The bachelorette party was very quiet and mellow, just five girls on a beach. OK, we had a mariachi band and held a little barbeque but after you get to a certain age you dont want to do anything too wild, you know what I mean? That just sounds too exhausting, she told Company magazine.

The actress turned 30 in April and is getting used to the landmark age. Initially, she was worried about the ageing process but has now stopped fearing it.

I was a bit stressed about it but after it had actually happened, I realised that I still felt exactly the same as I had at 29, she said. So nothing much has changed there. I did have a party in the back yard of my moms house. We had a dance floor with a DJ and everything.

Cover Media

Comments