Kirsten Dunst: Turning 30 was stressful

Kirsten Dunst found turning 30 "stressful".

The actress admitted that the milestone birthday freaked her out initially, but added she has since managed to relax and feels as young as ever.

The Bachelorette star also revealed that while she would like to have her own family, she doesn't see a husband and children in her immediate future.

"Turning 30 was stressful, but I've stopped thinking about it and now I feel exactly how I did at 29. I would like to have kids and get married - one day," she told German magazine TV Spielfilm.

Kirsten also spoke about the issue of jealousy in female friendships.

In Bachelorette, the star plays a bridesmaid who is annoyed that the girl she used to mock in high school is getting married before her.

The blonde beauty insisted that she isn't as mean-spirited as her character.

"I think it depends on how happy you are within yourself, what you've been through. I, for one, was very happy when my best friend got engaged," she said.

Cover Media


Comments