Here's what Kirsten Dunst thinks of the new Mary Jane Watson

It's been five years since Kirsten Dunst played Mary Jane Watson&#8212the fiery redhead, who captured Peter Parker's heart. Now, with The Amazing Spider-Man reboot, another actress will fill the character's shoes. How does Ms. Dunst feel about that?

While speaking to MTV, Dunst spoke about her successor Shailene Woodley. Both actresses met prior to her casting, and they're quite fond of each other. "I really like her too, a lot," Dunst said." "I've met her a few times and we've talked about health foods, we know some of the same people, she's really into finding springs and natural water and she'll go get her water and things like that... I think she's a sweetheart and such a good actress."

Overall, Dunst gives Woodley her Mary Jane stamp of approval. "I'm happy," she said. "If I had to pick someone, I'm happy she's following in my shoes." Watch the actress gush about the new M.J. below:

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 hits theaters May 2, 2014

(via MTV)


Comments