Watching myself have fake sex is ridiculous, says Kristen Stewart

Washington, Dec. 22 (ANI): Kristen Stewart has revealed that she was more intimidated by her dancing scenes with Kirsten Dunst's real-life boyfriend Garrett Hedlund than their sex scenes in her upcoming film 'On the Road.'

Stewart stars as the promiscuous Marylou, the 16-year-old wife of Dean Moriarty (Hedlund) in the Walter Salles adaptation of Jack Kerouac's classic beat generation novel.

"The dancing scene was so much more terrifying than any of the sex scenes were for me. I was so scared of it," Us magazine quoted her as telling website IndieWire.

"We crammed, I think, 60 extras into a tiny little room.

"Literally, I could feel the floor vibrating. It was so f-king cool. But I was terrified," she said.

When asked what it's like watching herself have sex on screen, she said, "Well, I wasn't really having sex."

"To be honest, I think if you were to isolate the scenes, it's fairly ridiculous watching yourself fake have sex," she said.

"But within the movie, watching the movie, I do get so caught up in this one. I've seen it three times, and that's not typical for me," she added. (ANI)


Comments