'Amazing Spider Man 2' Actress Kirsten Dunst 'Happy' With Shailene Woodley Casting

WENNWENN

'Amazing Spider-Man 2' star Kirsten Dunst has praised the casting of Shailene Woodley in the film, saying that she 'really likes her.'

The 'On The Road' star has said that she's 'happy' that the actress has been cast as Mary-Jane Watson in the upcoming film, with Kirsten playing Peter Parker's future wife in Sam Raimi's 'Spider- Man' trilogy.

"I really like her too, a lot," the blonde star told MTV.

Adding, "I've met her a few times and we've talked about health foods, we know some of the same people, she's really into finding springs and natural water and she'll go get her water and things like that. I've done that before, and we've talked about that. I think she's a sweetheart and such a good actress."

"I'm happy. If I had to pick someone, I'm happy she's following in my shoes."

We can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

Meanwhile, Kirsten has also opened up about what she looks for in a man...

Though she's pretty coy about dicussing her love life, the 'Spiderman' star did admit that for her, it's all about finding someone with a great personality and and a great aura.

"Hypothetically speaking? I like a guy with a good soul who makes me laugh. That's most important," she told Company magazine.

"I also think it's very important not to date someone who is too much like yourself. Because that would feel like having another girlfriend and boys and girls are different."

It is believed that Kirsten and Garrett met while they were shooting '! On The Road', which is based on the famous book by Jack Kerouac.

Garrett's acting talents are just about the only thing Kirsten's prepared to gush about in public: "I don't talk about relationship stuff," she insisted, when asked what it was like to fall in love on set.

"But I will tell you that he is a wonderful actor and was wonderful to work with."

Come on Kirsten, give us the good stuff!

Kristen Stewart On Robert Pattinson Cheating: 'It Wasn't My Intention To Get Everyone Angry'Martin Freeman And Richard Armitage Talk 'Naughtiness' And 'P***Taking' On 'The Hobbit' SetJennifer Aniston Shows Off 'SuspiciousLooking Baby Bump'

Comments