Kirsten Dunst: 'I'm scared i won't find a man to have children with'

CEBU, Philippines - Kirsten Dunst says she is terrified she will not find a man to have kids with.

The Spider-Man actress, who turns 30 next year, told Lucky magazine that she is desperate to settle down - and fears she won't meet Mr Right.

'I thought when I reached 30 I'd have a lot more figured out,' says the star, who has previously dated Johnny Borrell and Jake Gyllenhaal.

'Until you have a kid, you're just looking for your partner. And guys have a Peter Pan vibe. They're 35 and they act like they're 25.

'That's what scares me about being in my 30s - not finding someone to have kids with.'

She admits she is excited about the thought of having children - and even living a quiet life away from Hollywood and Manhattan.'I can't wait to re-live life in a little kid's way,' she told Lucky.

'I'm so ready for that lifestyle - get a little place upstate and have them go to school up there.'

Despite her reputation for partying, and a string of high profile romances as well as on-screen nude scenes, Dunst insists she is the opposite of what most people may expect.

Calling herself a 'prude', she insists: 'I'm shocked by certain people's behaviour. I like the idea of not living with someone and having your own places. I'm very traditional.' (FREEMAN)


Comments