Dunst complains about red carpet photos

Kirsten Dunst has claimed that she never looks good in red carpet photographs.

The Upside Down actress explained that paparazzi are rarely able to snap a flattering picture when she poses at film premieres and other red carpet events.

Speaking to Lucky Dunst said: "I hate red carpet photographs! It's such flat lighting! They take away my cheekbones - I just become a moonface."

She added: "I hate those photos so much. I always look terrible. And they don't know angles on faces. There is no artistry to it. I hate them."

However, Dunst admitted that she has a few features that never fail to impress on the red carpet saying: "I like my legs. I like wearing short dresses and high heels. And I think I have good hair."

Upside Down, co-starring Dunst and Jim Sturgess, opens in cinemas in 2012.


Comments