Kirsten Dunst: 'I look like a moonface in red carpet photographs'

Kirsten Dunst

Kirsten Dunst has claimed that she never looks good in red carpet photographs.

The Upside Down actress explained that paparazzi are rarely able to snap a flattering picture when she poses at film premieres and other glitzy galas.

Dunst complained to Lucky: "I hate red carpet photographs! It's such flat lighting! They take away my cheekbones - I just become a moonface.

"I hate those photos so much. I always look terrible. And they don't know angles on faces. There is no artistry to it. I hate them."

Although she's frequently unsatisfied with how she appears in red carpet images, Dunst admitted that she has a few features that never fail to impress.

"I like my legs. I like wearing short dresses and high heels," Dunst commented. "And I think I have good hair."

Dunst, who made her screen debut aged 6, previously said that she is very proud of the film roles she's chosen over the course of her career.

Upside Down, co-starring Dunst and Jim Sturgess, opens in cinemas in 2012.

> Kirsten Dunst, Orlando Bloom reteam for financial thriller Cities
> Kirsten Dunst: 'I am no acting puppet'!

W atch Digital Spy's interview with Kirsten Dunst below:


Comments