Kirsten Dunst says life has remained normal despite fame

Kirsten Dunst says life has remained normal despite fame [newKerala.com News # 151234]
Home

>

News

>

hollywood-news

Washington, Jan 29 : Kirsten Dunst has claimed that she has managed to continue living a normal life despite starting her career at the age of 12.

Although, the 29-year-old star, who first shot to fame in 'Interview With The Vampire' at the age of 12, suffered with depression issues in the past, she wouldn't change her upbringing and believes her parents did the right thing in letting her become an actress.

"My parents did a really good job with me. I was a very extrovert kid and it felt normal to me to act. I've never been a prima donna so I never had problems," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

"I always went to regular schools - I always had my seat at the cafeteria when I came back from acting and I never felt like an alien in my life because of what I did.

"My mum wasn't my manager but she was always with me on set. She would bring the pasta machine and make home-made pasta wherever we went. My mum was way more laid back than my dad, so I had a good balance," she added. (ANI)

Share this article at

Share at Facebook Share at Twitter Share at Myspace Share at Y! Buzz Bookmark at Google Google Buzz it!

Yearly Horoscope of 2012 for the Zodiac Sign:

Sagittarius Scorpio LibraVirgoLeo Cancer Gemini Taurus Aries Pisces Aquarius Capricon

TOP READ ARTICLES:

Scarlett Johansson plans London moveIs Katy Perry in love again ?Paris Hilton to record with Snoop DoggCher tweets she's 'not going anywhere' to clear air over death hoaxHalle Berry's ex to take anger management classesKate Winslet no longer worries about careerKirsten Dunst says life has remained normal despite fame'Loner' Anthony Hopkins loves watching reality TVBritney Spears suing ex manager for illegal custody of drug test resultsKirstie Alley says 'strong' Demi Moore will 'work through' problems'Hobbit' casting call cut short after too many 'elves' turn upNicola Roberts finds song writing 'simple'Kelly Clarkson laughs off lesbian rumoursParis Hilton to record with Snoop DoggNicolas Cage won't experiment with appearance anymore
tumblr hit counter

Comments